The Falcons School for Girls is inspected by the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI).
The ISI inspects schools according to a standard framework for inspection which it has laid down for the purposes of ensuring that standards are maintained and that the school complies with relevant legal requirements.
The independent judgements on Falcons Girls included:
- ‘The pupils’ overall achievement is excellent’;
- ‘The pupils’ personal development is outstanding’;
- ‘Pupils attitudes to their learning are exemplary’;
- ‘The quality of governance is excellent’;
- ‘The range of cross-curricular links is excellent’;
- ‘The quality of teaching is good, and often outstanding, and caters well for all abilities and styles of learning’;
- ‘The quality of pupils’ personal development is excellent’;
- ‘Moral development is excellent’;
- ‘The pupils’ social development is excellent’;
- ‘The leadership and management of the school are excellent and fulfil the school’s aim to provide a very high standard of education’;
- ‘The school has excellent links with parents and guardians’.
Judgements on the Early Years included:
- ‘The effectiveness of the provision in meeting the needs of all children is outstanding;
- ‘The effectiveness of the leadership and management [of the EYFS] is outstanding;
- ‘The quality of the [EYFS] provision is outstanding;
- ‘Outcomes for all the children in the Early Years across all areas are outstanding.’