The SENCo works closely with all staff to ensure:
- All pupils have access to a broad and balanced curriculum
- All learning is differentiated according to the needs and abilities of the individual
- Pupils with SEND are encouraged to take as full a part as possible in all school activities
- Pupils with SEND, whenever possible, are educated alongside their peers within the mainstream curriculum
- Pupils with SEND that would benefit from specialist withdrawn support receive weekly one to one or small group teaching sessions.
- School work closely with parents when identifying any additional needs and in developing a suitable programme to meet those needs
- School work closely with any outside agencies that may be needed to offer specialist support.